Unbiased advise on asset maintenance and maintenance strategy; all to stay ahead in a rapidly changing maritime world.
In a rapidly changing maritime sector ship owners and operators are facing major challenges; operating in an environmentally conscious way, reducing operational and maintenance costs (OPEX), and keeping international crews motivated and focused on these aspects.
We can assist you with:
- reviews of maintenance systems
- assessment of critical spares parts strategy (ISM, machinery, mission equipment critical)
- investigating operational and maintenance efficiency and cost saving opportunities.
- investigation on increase time between overhaul (TBO)
- optimization of maintenance and logistics planning
- early involvement on newbuilds and modifications to optimize design for lower maintenance costs and reducing maintenance time.
Furthermore we offer many years of experience in 4-stroke medium speed diesel engine propulsion systems. Whether you need external engine expertise on re-occurring malfunctioning, root cause analysis in case of major breakdowns, or a second opinion in dispute cases; we can assist you when and where required, on- and offshore.
Many years of experience in 4 stroke diesel engine technology with various brands with respect to:
- commissioning of newbuild or reconditioned engines
- scheduled major overhauls